Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken Noodles


 
Crock-Pot Chicken and Noodles

Ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used frozen)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 stick of butter
2 15 oz cans chicken broth
24 oz. frozen egg noodles
Directions

Cook chicken, soup, butter, and broth in crock-pot on low for 6-7 hours.

Take chicken out and shred.

Put chicken back in; add noodles and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir a few times while cooking.

I served this over mashed potatoes, with a side of green beans

5 comments:

  1. can't wait to make this. Do I use real butter or margarine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, I personally always use real butter in anything that I cook. Whether its my own recipe or that of someone else that specially calls for margarine. Always real butter. But as with anything it is a matter of preference :)

      Delete
  2. So I made it, and it was awesome! The family LOVED it. I ended up using margarine. :) Thanks for such a great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I made homemade noodles, should I make any adjustments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made these noodles several times and they are really good. The frozen noodles actually have the same firmness that my Grandma's homemade noodles had. The last time I made them, I left out the soup and did a flour/water mixture as a thickener. It tasted more like Grandma's noodles. Either way, it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete